In this article, we'll provide a step-by-step guide on accessing and reviewing transactions on the Bemakers platform. As a brand owner, it's essential to have a clear understanding of the transactions you see on your account, including payments from customers, fees (such as excise duty, shipping, and payment transactions), and commissions charged by Bemakers.
Let's get started!
- Go to the Finances
- Then click on the Balance tab
Here, you will find a comprehensive table that displays all of the transactions associated with your Bemakers account.
The Transactions table presents both Payments (+) and expense (-) amounts. Let's explore the different types of transactions you will encounter:
- Payment Amounts: Payments represent the amounts received from customers for their orders. These payments indicate successful transactions and contribute to your earnings.
- Expense Amounts: Various fees associated with transactions will appear as minus amounts. Here are some common fee types:
Recycling Fee: This fee may apply when dealing with specific products that require recycling.
Excise Duty Fee: Certain industries may incur excise duty fees, imposed by the government based on the product type, quantity or value of goods.
- Payment Processing Fee: Payment processors or financial institutions may deduct a small fee for processing each transaction.
- Shipping Fee: The cost of shipping orders to customers from the carrier will be reflected as a minus amount.
Commission: Bemakers charges a commission for the services they provide, facilitating the sale and international delivery of orders on your behalf.
Refund: If an order is canceled and the money is returned to the customer, a refund transaction will appear.
- Service Fees:
Labels: If you need labels/stickers to import or sell your products in the markets you operate in the fee will appear as a minus.
PostNord Parcel Pickup: A special fee added by PostNord for picking up orders at your facility.
Fulfillment Fee: If you utilize Bemakers' warehouse for storing products, this fee covers the storage & check-in service.
- SoMe Fee: A special for Social Media marketing and advertisements if you're using Bemakers' services for these.
- Other: If you request and agree on additional activities with Bemakers the associated costs will be added under the 'Service Fee' with a detailed description.
- Payout: When Bemakers do the money transfer to your bank account
If you encounter any confusion or have questions regarding the transactions displayed on the Bemakers platform, it's recommended to reach out to Customer Support for assistance.
In the Finances tab, you can easily keep track of your transactions through organized cards presenting essential information.
The Balance card provides a detailed breakdown of your financial position, offering a clear view of your account's financial status.
Balance: This is the total amount available in your account at the present moment. It's calculated as the sum of all payments and fees.
Payments: The sum of all payments received in your account.
Fees: The cumulative amount of fees charged to your account.
To delve deeper into the details, click on "See breakdown" to view the individual sums for each fee and payment.
The Sales card offers an overview of your sales, focusing on confirmed orders.
- Orders: The count of all registered orders (excluding cancellations and returns).
- Gross Sales: The total sales amount before deductions.
- Net Sales: The sales amount after expense amount/fee deductions.
Outstanding Payments Card
The Outstanding Payments card concentrates on pending and overdue orders.
- Total Value of Outstanding Payments: The combined value of unpaid and overdue orders.
- Number of Unpaid and Overdue Orders: The count of unpaid and overdue orders
- Total Value of Unpaid and Overdue Orders: The sum of values for all unpaid orders and all overdue orders.
To specifically view unpaid and overdue orders, select the "See unpaid and overdue orders" option. This will direct you to an Orders page displaying only needed orders.
To streamline your search for specific transactions, Bemakers offers filtering options:
- Filter your transactions based on their type, including payment, refund, adjustment, shipping, recycling, commission, excise duty, payment processing, payout, service fee.
Bemakers also provides a search function to help find transactions related to a specific order. Simply enter the order number in the search field, and the results will display only the transactions associated with that customer.