In this article, we'll provide a step-by-step guide on accessing and reviewing transactions on the Bemakers platform. As a maker, it's essential to have a clear understanding of the transactions you see on your account, including payments from customers, fees (such as excise duty, shipping, and payment transactions), and commissions charged by Bemakers.
Let's get started!
- Go to the Finances
- Then click on the Balance tab
Here, you will find a comprehensive table that displays all of the transactions associated with your Bemakers account.
The Transactions table presents both Payments (+) and expense (-) amounts. Let's explore the different types of transactions you will encounter:
- Payment Amounts: Payments represent the amounts received from customers for their orders. These payments indicate successful transactions and contribute to your earnings.
- Expense Amounts: Various fees associated with transactions will appear as minus amounts. Here are some common fee types:
Recycling Fee: This fee may apply when dealing with specific products that require proper recycling.
Excise Duty Fee: Certain industries may incur excise duty fees, imposed by the government based on the quantity or value of goods.
- Payment Processing Fee: Payment processors or financial institutions may deduct a small fee for processing each transaction.
- Shipping Fee: The cost of shipping orders to customers from the carrier will be reflected as a minus amount.
Commission: Bemakers charges a commission for the services they provide, facilitating the sale and international delivery of orders on your behalf.
Refund: If an order is canceled and the money is returned to the customer, a refund transaction will appear.
Labels for France: If you ship orders to France and order required for this labels from Bemakers, this fee will be included.
PostNord Parcel Pickup: A special fee added by PostNord for picking up orders.
Logistics Fee: If you utilize Bemakers' warehouse for storing products, this fee covers the storage service.
- SoMe: A special for Social Media marketing and advertisements if you're using Bemakers' services for these.
- Payout: When Bemakers do the money transfer to your bank account
If you encounter any confusion or have questions regarding the transactions displayed on the Bemakers platform, it's recommended to reach out to customer support for assistance. Bemakers' support team is available to address any concerns or provide clarification on specific transactions.
To streamline your search for specific transactions, Bemakers offers filtering options:
- Filter your transactions based on their type, including payment, refund, adjustment, shipping, recycling, commission, excise duty, payment processing, payout, service fee.
Bemakers also provides a search function to help find transactions related to a specific order. Simply enter the order number in the search field, and the results will display only the transactions associated with that customer.