In this article, we'll show you how to set minimum order quantities and case quantities for your products, a valuable feature if you're using the B2B wholesale option. This ensures that your B2B customers are aware of product limitations and can only add the correct quantities to their cart.
Let's get started!
- Go to Products
- Select the product type you wish to edit, whether it's a Bundle, Beverage, or Extra.
- Find the specific product you want to modify in your product list.
- Click on the product's name, then select the Edit button.
- Navigate to the Pricing & Ordering details step by activating the corresponding tab.
- Within this section, you'll find the Ordering details card.
Minimum order quantity - set the Minimum order quantity value if you want to require your business customers to purchase at least a specific quantity of the product. Customers won't be able to add less than this amount to their cart.
Case quantity - use the "Case quantity" field to specify that your business customers can only add the product in certain multiples, based on the value you enter.
Important Note: If you set a "Case quantity," remember that the "Minimum order quantity" should be a multiple of the case quantity for consistency.
Don't forget to click on Save button to save changes.
By following these steps, you can effortlessly establish minimum order and case quantities for your products, making the shopping experience for your B2B customers more efficient and straightforward.