How to create a product bundle
Use this guide to find information on How to create a product bundle on Bemakers platform.
Let's get started!
- Go to the Product page and select Bundle
- Select Create new bundle on the top right.
- Create an SKU for the bundle
- Note: If you don't have an SKU you can make up your own. Be aware that creating a new SKU can compromise/challenge your stock management tool.
- Name the bundle. Best practice when naming a Product Bundle
- If you check "This is an organic product" checkbox, the product will have the EU Ecological icon on your webshop. The invoice to the customer will also state which products are ecological in accordance with regulations provided by the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries of Denmark.
- Add the products and quantities that will be part of the bundle.
Add the Retail price for each of the markets in which the bundle will be available.
In this step, you upload all the visuals of the product. The images you upload here will be shown in the webshop and in social media.
- Upload all the images you would like to be shown on the webshop
- Upload the image you would like to show we you share this bundle on social media. If you don’t upload one, we'll use the primary product image.
Once you have added all the images, you can save the bundle.