Use this guide to find information on how to change company details on Bemakers platform.
Let’s get started!
- Go to Settings
- Select Company
- Click Edit
Under the company settings, you can update information regarding the following:
Company contact person
Here you can update the trade name, VAT number of the company and the Excise Number. If you would like to change the name of the company, please reach out to email@example.com.
Here you can update company logo, print logo and favicon images.
- The Company logo is used when creating invoices and will be displayed on your webshops. If you would like to change or update the logo, simply click on the Upload new and select the new logo you would like to use.
- If you have a bright/white/vividly colored logo, please upload a black & white suitable for printing - we will use this for invoices only. To change the print logo, simply click on the Upload new and select the new logo you would like to use.
- The Favicon will be shown next to the page's title on the tab of your wesbhops. If you would like to change or update the favicon, simply click on the Upload new and select the new favicon you would like to use.
Update Eco Certificate
In the Company setting page, you'll find an option to upload your eco certificate.
- Click on the "Upload new" button to initiate the process.
- A window will pop up, allowing you to select the PDF file of your eco certificate from your PC.
- Locate the eco certificate file and click "Open" to proceed.
- After selecting the PDF file, confirm the upload.
- Once the eco certificate is uploaded, you'll be asked to enter the certificate's expiration date.
- Input the relevant date in the Expiration date field.
- Double-check all the information and the expiration date you entered.
If you've successfully uploaded the eco certificate, your customers will see the eco sign displayed on eco-friendly products in your webshops and invoices.
Bemakers takes care of keeping your eco certificate up-to-date. Around 30 days before the certificate's expiry date, Bemakers will send you a reminder to upload a new eco certificate to the platform. Uploading the updated certificate on time ensures your products can continue to be labeled as organic.
This is the address where the business is registered.
Company contact person
Under company contact person, you should have who should be BeMakers main point of contact.
- Invoice email: You can choose to send the invoices to the main contact person or send them to a dedicated invoice email.
- Delivery email: You can choose to send the invoices to the main contact person or send them to a dedicated fulfillment email.