In this article, we will cover what collections are and how to create them in Bemakers.
Let's get started!
What are collections?
Collections are product pages you can add to your storefront. This means if you have different categories of products or special lines.
How to create a collection
- Go to Webshop.
- Select Collections.
- Select the market you would like the collection to be in and click Create collection.
Once on the collection page, you will have the chance to name the collection and add a description and products.
- Collection name: here is the name of the pages (categories) you would like to have on your webshop.
- Description: This is optional, but if you would like to introduce the page, you can add a text description to your page.
- Add products: When you create your first collection, you won't be able to add any products. However, when you have already added products to the webshop, you can allocate the product to specific collections.
- Add Social media image Make sure your image is at least 1200px by 630px.
Remember to Save and Publish