How to filter your orders
In this article, we will cover how to filter orders by country, order type, status, payment status, and period.
Let's get started!
To access your orders
- Go to Orders in the main menu.
The filters can be used individually or combined. Below is the definition of each filter:
- Filter orders based on the time of their creation. You can filter by this month, last month, last quarter, last year, and all time.
- Filter orders based on the type of order it is. You can filter by B2B type, B2C, and Distributor.
- Filter orders based on the country of the customer. You can filter by all the active markets we have.
- Filter orders based on the order status. You can filter by Draft, Submitted, Confirmed, Registered, Shipped, Waiting for pickup, Waiting for payment, Delivered, Cancelled, Expected delay, Delayed, or Returned.
- Filter orders based on the order status. You can filter by Unpaid, Paid, Overdue, Cancelled or Settled.
If you need to clear out any filter selected, click on the Clear filters
If you need to quickly find orders for a specific customer, use the search option. Simply start typing the customer's name in the search field to filter the results and display only orders associated with that customer.