Use this guide to find information on How to create an order in Bemakers platform
The process includes selecting an already existing customer and the products.
Let's get started!
To create an order you will need to select customers, products, and shipment costs. Thus we have structured the steps based on those categories.
- Orders page
- Select Create new order on the top right.
Select the Customer you are creating the order for. If you haven't created a customer, you can see how to create a new customer here.
After you have selected the customer, you will be able to edit the Delivery method, shipping, and billing address details, once you are done, click next to select the products.
- You can choose between 2 delivery methods:
- Ship to the customer: Use a courier to send the goods to customers
- Click and Collect: Allow the business or consumer to come to you to pick up the goods
- The delivery address is based on the address you created for the customer. If you need to make any changes, simply click edit.
- By default, we use the delivery address for the billing address, if you need to add a different address, click on edit.
Select the products you would like to add to the order. If you haven't already created the product, you can see how to create a new product here
Once you select the product, you will be prompted to inform the quantity, price, and discount amount (if any).
- Indicate the quantity of the product. Please keep in mind that if it's a bundle, the quantity refers to the number of bundles.
- The price is set automatically from what it was set when created. However, they are still editable.
- If you choose to give any discount, here is where you apply it.
Note: In accordance with Dutch law, discounts on alcohol products, including free gifts or 2-for-1 deals, are restricted to a maximum of 25% for end customer sales (B2C only). It is important to adhere to this regulation when processing orders for customers in the Netherlands. Please ensure that any applied discounts or promotional offers on alcohol products do not exceed the 25% limit. Violating this regulation may result in legal consequences. Thank you for your understanding and compliance.
Under shipment, you can adjust the weight, carrier, delivery method, and shipping price.
- Delivery Weight
- The weight is automatically calculated based on the products you have added to the order. Depending on the final weight of the order, we can automatically select the appropriate shipping method.
- Choose the Carrier
- The carrier option will appear based on the country the goods are sent from, delivery destination and shipping format (parcel, half pallet, pallet)
- Shipping Format (how order packed)
- Based on the weight of the goods, BeMakers will automatically select the appropriate format to ship with, if you don't agree, you can select the one you find appropriate.
- If it's a parcel, you can select if it should be sent to the destination address or a collection point. This has an impact on the pricing of the shipment.
- Shipment prices estimation
- You will be provided with an estimated shipping price based on factors such as the order's weight, shipping format, and the carrier you select. This estimated price represents the amount that the carrier will charge for shipping the order. It serves as a useful reference for understanding the anticipated shipping costs associated with the order.
- Customer price for shipping
- You can select a custom price you would like to charge for delivery or if it should free shipping
Note: Some carriers, such as DSV, offer additional options like pick-up and delivery dates after the carrier has been selected during the shipment process.
- Pick up date and time
- You have the option to select the preferred date on which DSV will collect the package from warehouse. DSV aims to pick up the goods within a specific time frame of 10:00 to 14:00.
- Delivery date and time
- You can select the date on which the DSV will deliver the package to the recipient's location. DSV aims to deliver the goods within a specific time frame of 10:00 to 14:00.
Here you will get an overview of all the details of the order. Take the time to review the information and submit the order!