Follow the steps below to create a new Product Bundle in your Bemakers account.
Let's get started!
- Go to the Product page
- Select Bundle
- Select 'Create new bundle' in the top right corner.
- Choose your bundle type: Combo bundle or Pre-packed bundle. Remember you cannot change bundle type after bundle is created:
- Prepacked bundle - this is a collection of products that are already packaged together by you. Prepacked bundles have their own stock, meaning that the products inside the bundle are not sold separately.
- Combo bundle - this is a pre-determined collection of mixed products that are offered as a bundle. A Combo Bundle does not have its' own stock, meaning that the products inside the bundle are sold separately and their stock will be decreased as they are sold. If any of the products run out of stock, the Combo Bundle will no longer be available until the stock is replenished.
- Create a SKU for the bundle
- Note: If you don't have an SKU you can make up your own. If you are using other systems to store SKU information, then you should use the same SKU in Bemakers to ensure data consistency across your systems.
- Name the bundle (for inspiration, read: Best practice when naming a Product Bundle)
- If you check "This is an organic product" checkbox, the product will have the EU Ecological icon on your web shop. The invoice to the customer will also state which products are ecological in accordance with regulations provided by the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries of Denmark.
- Add the products and quantities that will be part of the bundle.
Add the Retail price for each of the markets in which the bundle will be available.
In this step, you upload all the visuals of the bundle. The images you upload here will be shown in the webshop and in social media.
- Upload all the images you would like to be shown on the web shop
- Upload the image you would like to show when you share this bundle page on social media. If you don’t upload one, we'll use the primary product image.