- From now on, you can update the credit card connected to your account directly on the Payment page. See more
- You and your customers can now choose UPS as a carrier when shipping parcels from Denmark.
- Set up your exclusive B2B webshop, inviting your business customers to conveniently purchase products directly from you. Contact our support team to enable this feature for you.
Discover How It Works. Explore these articles to understand and make the most of the B2B webshop feature:
- Adding products to showcase in your B2B webshop Read more
- Setting ordering details like case quantity and minimum order quantity Read more
- Defining shipping prices for B2B sales Read more
- Applying special discounts for B2B sales Read more
- Creating collections for your B2B sales Read more
- Implementing a distinctive announcement bar for the B2B webshop Read more
- Learning how to invite business customers to the B2B shop Read more
- Resending invites to business customers who haven't accepted yet or encountered email issues Read more
- Discover how to track customers who opt in to marketing consent Read more
- Products are now centrally displayed for improved visibility when you have 3 or fewer items. For better readability and structure, products are left-aligned when you have more than 3 items in Ivy.