Effectively managing multiple warehouses is crucial for businesses dealing with diverse orders and sales channels. In this guide, we'll walk you through the process of understanding how warehouses are assigned for specific orders based on destinations, order types, and sales channels using the Bemakers platform.
Let's get started!
If you use your own warehouse and one or several Bemakers warehouses, reach out to our support team. A brief discussion of your needs and system capabilities will help determine the correct setup for shipping orders to specific destinations.
Bemakers' system allows to define the warehouses to be used for orders based on destination, order type, and sales channel. Once the setup is completed by our support team you can see the rules that dictate which warehouse handles orders from different markets, order categories, and sales channels on the Fulfillment rules page.
Accessing Fulfillment Rules:
1. Log in to the Bemakers platform
2. Go to Fulfillment
3. Click Fulfillment rules
4. Here you'll be able to see how orders are fulfilled.
Within the table, you will find the following key elements:
- Destinations - Markets to which orders are delivered.
Order Types - various order categories accepted through the Bemakers platform.
- Bemakers webshop (B2C) - orders from the Bemakers commerce solution placed by individual consumers.
- Bemakers webshop (B2B) - Orders from the Bemakers commerce solution placed by business customers.
- Amazon - orders from Amazon if listing is enabled.
- Faire - orders from Faire if listing is enabled.
- Systembolaget - orders from Systembolaget if listing is enabled.
- Bemakers Trade - orders from customers within the Bemakers Trade network.
- Fulfilled from - specifies the default or automatic selection of the warehouse that will fulfill orders of a particular type.
By following these steps, you, as a Maker, can understand the current setup of how orders are assigned to warehouses. If you have specific requirements or questions, reach out to our support.