Use this guide to find information on How to create discount codes for each market.
This is a great feature to use to promote your brand or start sales in a new market.
Let's get started!
- Start by going to Commerce
- Choose Discount
- Click "Create discount"
Once on the Discount page, you can start creating the discount code.
Note: You can have multiple discount codes per storefront
- Here is where you define what you want the discount code should be named.
- Discount amount
- Put the amount in % of the discount. Discount will apply to the total order value before shipping is calculated. You can set rules for free shipping in your shipping settings.
- Minimum Requirements
Here is where you set the requirements for the discount code:
- No requirements
- Minimum Purchase amount, meaning the amount the basket should be before the discount comes into effect.
- Minimum Quantity of products, meaning how many products the consumer needs to add to the cart for the discount to come into effect.
- Maximum discount uses
Here is where you limit the use of the discount code:
- Limit the number of times the code can be used in total
- Limit the number of users per customer
- Active dates
- Set the date the discount code is valid form. You can choose to have it running indefinitely or select an end date.